VIOC POS is a point-of-sale system for Valvoline Instant Oil Change. This portal is specifically designed for Valvoline employees to accept customer payments and keep track of sales. If you are new to VIOC POS and wondering how it works, continue reading.
In the subsequent sections, there is a step-by-step guide for VIOC POS login and a method to reset the password for the VIOC Connect POS account. Lastly, you will come across VIOC contact information and frequently asked questions.
How To Login VIOC POS?
The login process for VIOC POS is easy if you know how to do it the right way. And that is what we are going to talk about in this section. But before you jump into that, here is what you will require for sign-in.
- You must have a VIOC point-of-sale system user ID and password. In case you haven’t got access to your user credentials for the portal, you can contact your IT department.
- A laptop or PC with an active internet connection.
After that, follow the steps given below:
- Shoot up a web browser on your PC and search for www.pos.vioc.com
If you face any issue, such as the site not loading up, the problem might be with your browser. Try clearing up the cache memory to remedy the issue. For VIOC POS, we suggest using Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
- Once you land on the VIOC official POS system, enter your User ID and Password and hit Submit.
How To Reset Password For VIOC Connect POS?
The system manager usually assigns the password for VIOC Connect POS Catalog. If you have already received the password for your account but, unfortunately, it slipped off your mind, and now you don’t remember it, follow the steps mentioned below to reset it.
- Firstly, open up a web browser of your choice.
- Head over to pos.viocconnect.com/login/login.asp
- Tap on the “Forget your password? – Click here for help” link or click here.
- Under the Password Finder box, enter your Email Address associated with your VIOC Connect POS Catalog.
- Before the system allows you to reset your password, you may have to verify your identity by answering a few security questions.
- As soon as you complete that, you will be able to reset your password and create a new one.
NOTE: VIOC Connect POS is different from the VIOC POS portal. As you may know, VIOC POS accepts payments and tracks sales. Whereas VIOC Connect POS is a portal for supplying POS materials to a single store or entire chain in the region.
Contact Information – VIOC POS
You can contact Valvoline at Valvoline Corporate Affairs Department, 50 E. RiverCenter Blvd. P.O. Box 391, Covington, KY 41012-0391, at (859) 815-3333 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Valvoline Instant Oil Change
- PO Box 14000
- Lexington, KY 40512
How to fix the “Invalid user ID or password” error?
This error indicates that either your user ID or password is incorrect. To resolve it, rectify the user credentials and try again.
Can you create a VIOC POS account yourself?
VIOC POS doesn’t allow users to register an account. Valvoline company is responsible for assigning VIOC POS accounts to the employees dealing with Instant Oil Change.
How to fix VIOC POS not working?
If the website is not loading up, it indicates an issue with your browser or the website itself. Clear your browser’s cache and try again. If the problem persists, it means the VIOC POS portal is down and will get up and running again in some time.