VIOC POS or Valvoline Instant Oil Change provides automobile oil changes and preventive maintenance services.
VIOC POS login is the company’s point-of-sale system at Pos.Vioc.Com. If you are new to this portal and want to know how to use it, this article is for you.
We have discussed VIOC POS uses, including SDS sheets, hazardous communication plans, and more. Besides you will also learn about Valvoline Instant Oil Change services, the login procedure, and applying for Valvoline Careers. So if you are ready, let’s get into the article.
- 1 VIOC POS – Valvoline POS
- 2 VIOC POS Account Registration
- 3 How to Use VIOC POS Portal?
- 4 VIOC Connect POS Catalog Portal
- 5 VIOC POS Login Password Reset
- 6 About Valvoline
VIOC POS – Valvoline POS
Accessing the VIOC POS login portal is pretty straightforward. The user-friendly interface makes the process streamlined for every user. Even if you are non-tech-savvy or not digitally aligned, you will not face any difficulty navigating through the website.
It is important to note that the portal is only accessible to registered employees and associates. You can’t log in to Valvoline POS if you are a third-party person.
So if you are ready, let’s get started. All you have to do is follow the steps below, and you can access VIOC POS without hitting a snag.
Valvoline POS Prerequisites
- VIOC POS user credentials (User ID and Password)
- PC with an active internet connection
Although you can use any device to log in, a desktop or PC is recommended. If you try accessing the VIOC POS using a smartphone, you may not get the best experience. The portal is not well-optimized for mobile devices.
Many users have reported screen overlaps problems, page not fitting to the screen, and likewise issues. Therefore, we suggest using a computer or tablet to access the VIOC POS portal.
- The first step is to open a web browser on your PC. Preferably Chrome, Safari, or Mozilla Firefox.
- Go to the address bar and type https://pos.vioc.com, and hit Enter.
- Upon directing to the official VIOC POS website, you must enter your User ID and password and click submit.
Contact your manager if you don’t have either of these login credentials.
|Services||Oil Change, Batteries, Fuel System Change, Belt Change|
|Special Uses||SDS Sheets, Hazardous Communication Plans|
VIOC POS Account Registration
Unfortunately, you can’t do that yourself if you want to register a new user account on the VIOC POS portal. Employees will need to contact the HR department for account registration.
Once you are assigned a user ID and password, only you can access VIOC POS and use the portal.
How to Use VIOC POS Portal?
As previously mentioned, VIOC POS is designed keeping simplicity in mind. It is fairly easy to operate and doesn’t require any special knowledge.
Once you are logged into the website and have access to the user dashboard, you can navigate the various services as required. Hovering over the cursor and making clicks is what is needed.
If you are logging in for the first time, you must answer a questionnaire. It helps you personalize your profile and feed personal/professional information into the system. It is as simple as following onscreen instructions.
You might have noticed two links on the VIOC POS login page, access SDS sheets, and hazardous communication plan. Both of these play an essential role, and if you are wondering the “how,” here it is:
Accessing SDS Sheets
Safety Data Sheet (SDS), formerly known as Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS), is a document that contains information on the hazards of working with dangerous chemicals, including safety measures and exposure control. SDS is a vital tool for anyone who compounds, stores, transports, or cleans these hazardous chemicals and drugs.
Valvoline SDS allows users to perform a ‘material search.’ You must search by material name or number to fetch an SDS datasheet. Moreover, you can look up a specific format of the data sheet.
Valvoline SDS enables users to access the most current version of the datasheet.
If you work with Valvoline, here is how you can perform an SDS search:
- Open sds.valvoline.com and click ‘Search By.’ You can find the SDS based on the material name or number, so select the most suitable option.
- Next, type what you are looking for on the ‘Search For’ option.
- It is best to keep the ‘Format’ default (no preferences) if you aren’t sure about it. However, if you know the appropriate option, select it. It should customize your search making it more effective and accurate.
- Lastly, choose your preferred language from the given list and hit Submit.
In most cases, you will be presented with an SDS sheet. But if you can’t find the SDS you are looking for, you can contact your CSR, sales representative or email Valvoline SDS Center at ValvolineCustService@Valvoline.com requesting the needed SDS.
If you wondering what the Safety Data Sheet of the Valvoline company consists of, here you go.
- Chemical product and company identification
- Composition/information on ingredients
- Hazards identification includes potential health effects, including eye, skin, swallowing, inhalation, symptoms of exposure, target organ effects, and other health effects.
- Primary route(s) of entry for hazardous chemicals
- First-aid measures
- Fire fighting measures
- Accidental release measures
- Handling and storage
- Exposure control and personal protection
- Physical and chemical properties
- Stability and reactivity and other information
Valvoline POS Hazardous Communication Plan
An integral part of VIOC POS, the hazardous communication plan plays a role similar to SDS. In a nutshell, it is based on a simple concept that emphasizes employees’ rights and needs to know the hazards and identities of the chemicals they are working with and how they should protect themselves and work safely with these substances.
Following are the critical areas Valvoline Instant Oil Change focuses on with its hazardous communication program:
- Management Responsibility
- Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDSs)
- Labels and Other Warnings
- Hazardous Substance List
- Employee Training
- Hazard Information
VIOC Connect POS Catalog Portal
First, the VIOC Connect POS Catalog differs from the VIOC POS website. These are two different portals. VIOC Connect POS Catalog helps you supply a single store or an entire chain with POS materials. Using this website, you can get your order together and get it out of the door without much hassle.
- To log in to the VIOC Connect Point of Sale Catalog System, head over to https://pos.viocconnect.com/login/login.asp
- Enter your E-mail address and Password to access the portal.
If you are a registered member but do not possess the password, or have not been assigned a password yet, reach out to your manager.
Note: It is crucial to note that the price posted on the catalog are subject to change. Therefore, when you need to confirm prices, call Randy Cederquist at 859-286-8435.
VIOC POS Login Password Reset
If you do not remember your VIOC Connect POS Catalog password, you can reset it. Below is how to do it:
- Firstly, go to the official website of VIOC Connect Point of Sale Catalog System
- Under the login window, tap on the “Click here for help” link next to “Forget Password?”
- You will be redirected to the “Password Finder” page. You must type in your registered email address and hit Submit.
If the VIOC POS system finds the provided email address associated with a user account and it is on the record, you should receive an email with the instructions to reset the password.
Valvoline POS Invalid User Id or Password Error
You cannot resolve this issue until you provide valid credentials. VIOC POS doesn’t provide any option to reset the password or even review the user ID. You will require to contact your manager for the fix.
Valvoline Inc is an American manufacturer and distributor of Valvoline-brand automotive oil, additives, and lubricants.
For more than 25 years, Valvoline Instant Oil Change has been a trusted brand among automobile users for services like – oil changes, antifreeze changes, differential fluid changes, batteries, belts, fuel system cleaning service, lights, wipers and transmission fluid changes, emissions testing, and other maintenance services.
Valvoline POS Customer Support
- By Phone:
Valvoline Instant Oil Change
- By Mail:
- Valvoline PO Box 14000 Lexington, KY 40512
Frequently Asked Questions
What is VIOC POS Login?
It is the point-of-sale system/software designed for Valvoline Instant Oil Change employees.
Is VIOC POS safe?
Yes, VIOC POS is safe to use. After all, it is managed by Valvoline Inc, a leading multinational company known for its quick, convenient oil changes and preventive maintenance services for different types of automobiles.
Can anyone access the VIOC point-of-sale portal?
No, VIOC POS is not for the use of the public. You can’t access it unless you are a Valvoline Instant Oil Change employee with a registered user account on the POS system.
Why VIOC POS website is not working?
It rarely happens that the Valvoline POS is down or under maintenance. If you facing trouble with the portal, it can be due to poor internet or browser issue.
How to reset the password for the VIOC POS portal?
Unfortunately, you cannot reset the password by yourself. You will be required to contact your manager to get the job done.
VIOC POS is an easy-to-use employee portal. The non-cluttered interface makes navigation laughably easy for anyone using it. We hope you have learned valuable things about the portal with the information presented above. If you have questions regarding the VIOC POS login, please drop them in the comment box.